From 1st September 2017 you will no longer be able to order your repeat prescription by email.
You must register for our new on-line service.
Please download a registration form, return it to the surgery and we will send you a code to set up your unique registration.
Registration Form - Online Services
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In person - by calling at the surgery and leaving your repeat slip with the required items clearly marked.
- On-line - Complete a form to register for this service.
- By post - send it to Quayside Medical Practice, 82-84 Strand Road, BT48 7NN remembering to enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 02871 373729.
- Via your chemist - please allow a further 24 hours.
Please note we do not accept telephone requests for normal repeat prescriptions.
Requests for acute prescriptions may be telephoned between 10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 each weekday. Prescriptions ordered before 11:00 will be ready at 14:00 and those ordered after this will be ready at 17:30.
When you request an acute prescription the doctor may ask you to make an appointment rather than issue a prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Patients ordering via a chemist should allow a further 24 hours.