Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Child health & immunisations - A clinic for well babies is held on Thursdays between 14:00 - 16:00 with a doctor and health visitor. A pre-school immunisation clinic is run by the practice nurse every 4th Monday between 14:00 - 16:00.
- Family planning
- Maternity services - a booking clinic is held on Wednesday mornings. A midwife run antenatal clinic is held on Thursday mornings by appointment. Post natal check-up clinics are run by the practice nurses.
- Minor surgery - some minor procedures can be carried out in the surgery via a GP referral.
- Smoking cessation
- Spirometry - by appointment
- Treatment room - blood tests, blood pressure checks, urine testing wound dressing, suture removal and injections are carried out in the treatment room by appointment only.
- Vaccinations and immunisations.
- Well woman clinic